- January 30, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Articles
In Digital Marketing, every minute there are some changes and improvement in the technology. If you wanna increase your Business growth, then it is necessary to get better insights and reach audiences in new ways. Lots of tools are in the market for managing multiple analytics and digital marketing.
Have you heard of new tool Google Tag Manager? Not yet? Then it is the right time to read this article because in this article you will get to know all about Google Tag Manager.
Google Tag Manager of Google, is a free tool that made Digital Marketing much easier. It manages JAVA and HTML Tags to track pixels. Also, with the help of Google Tag Manager, we can add/edit/remove website tags without the help of a web developer and get the best analytics.
Features and Importance of Google Tag Manager
1. Takes less time to load tags.
2. In-built tag templates to manage web interface and save time.
3. Less chances for error because of in-built tools like Preview Mode, Debug Console, version History, etc.
4. Have functions like User Permission and Multi-Account so that it could be managed by large teams.
5. Offers lots of flexibility to non-developer professionals.
6. Has in-built Debug Options that help you in testing the product.
7. Easy Mobile Integration
Before getting into the process in-detail, know these terminologies:
• Tags – It is the code snippets which are in-built by Tag Management System that helps to use tag template by non-developers.
• Rules – The execution of code is totally depends on Rules.
• Macros – To set the value of Rules (or to fire the tags), macros are used.
How To Set Up Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager and Google Analytic’s structure are almost similar. It has the following structure:
1. Account – It is the basic structure of Google Tag Manager. One account is enough for one company. Sign up here for this product.
2. Containers – To manage the tags, it is necessary to create container first. To complete the process, add container name, time zone and domain.
3. Tags – There are many tag templates that are available in Google Tag Manager:
• AdWords Conversion Tracking
• DoubleClick Floodlight Counter
• DoubleClick Floodlight Sales
• Google Analytics
• GDN Remarketing
• Custom Image Tags
• Custom HTML Tags
Use Google Tag Manager and leverage your Business online!! To know more, click here: