- January 28, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Articles
Getting a job is not an easy thing. If you are a Non-Engineer and looking for a break in Digital marketing, then it’s the right time to to change the thought. Nowadays, Digital Marketing career does not depend upon the degree of education. As we see the accelerated growth of Digital Marketing from the past two decades, it is clear that there is a huge demand of the right and efficient Digital Marketing experts.
If you have a creative spark and passion, then focus on Digital Marketing. Read this article to know how good is a career in Digital marketing, job prospects, salary range, job opportunities etc. for Non-Engineers.
Job Prospects in Digital Marketing
The scope of Digital Marketing career is very bright. If you look job sites like Linkedin, Naukri, Monster, Shine.com, etc., then Fortune 500 companies are hiring about 20-25% professionals from the Digital Marketing field. Also, it has a great career as an entrepreneur.
Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing:
- SEO Specialist
- Adwords Specialist
- SEM Specialist
- Email Marketer
- SMM Specialist
- Online Advertising Specialist
- Affiliate Marketer
- Web Analytics Executive
- Online Reputation Manager
- Online Entrepreneur
- Web Content Manager
Salary Scale of Digital Marketer
Tips on How To Kick-Start Your Digital Marketing Career
- Learn the basics and terminology. Companies are looking for passionate people who have clear basics and have willing to learn new things.
- Read blogs related to Digital Marketing and stay updated. Some of are Moz, Distilled, SEOGadget, Search Engine Land, PPC Hero, Search Engine Land, Social Media Examiner, Social Media Today and Hubspot.
- Social Networking is very essential. So, try to surround with the talented people to learn from them.
- Try to take freelancing projects. It will help you to face the real challenges in Digital Marketing.
If you have an inclination towards Digital Marketing, then give a chance to your luck. Try to give more and more interview and crack it.
Join and Learn Digital Marketing from Experts..