- February 1, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Articles
What is IBM-WATSON Analytics?
Data Analytics is changing every second and it equally effect the business growth. Nowadays, Analytics become the pillar of every business. IBM introduces powerful BI Analytics, which is a cloud-based and self-driven analytics and can be used by everyone. It is now become the future of analytics. IBM- WATSON Analytics is easy-to-use and helps to leverage the business growth, enhances the decision making & power of Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Wanna know more about IBM-WATSON Analytics? Just read the below article and get to know how to get started, it’s pricing and the benefits of using IBM-WATSON Analytics:
How to get started?
Follow the below steps to get started with IBM-WATSON Analytics:
- First step is to register with watsonanalytics.com/. Registration is free of cost.
- Now, after registration, upload the Data file (in the form of excel or CSV file).
- Using Natural Language Processor, search for the trending data.
- Keeping your Business problem in mind, make predictions for the analytics.
- You can make interactive dashboards and can share with your colleagues.
After the discussion with your group or colleagues, implement those insights to grow faster.
IBM-WATSON Analytics Products Available and Pricing
Currently, the products available in the market for IBM-WATSON Analytics are Free Version, Personal Version and Professional version.
- Little Information about IBM-WATSON Analytics Free Version –
IBM-WATSON Analytics Free version is also available, but with some limitation. These limits are in the size of the file and data storage. One can use free version only if you have a file size of 100,000 rows and 50 columns with the storage limit of 500
- Little Information about IBM-WATSON Analytics Personal Version –
The starting rate of Personal Version is INR 1,930.35 per month per user. One can use Personal version: Data file size of 1,000,000 rows and 256 columns with the storage limit of 2 GB (expandable to 10 GB).
- Little Information about IBM-WATSON Analytics Professional Version – The starting rate of Professional Version is INR 5,147.60 per month per user. One can use Personal version: Data file size of 10,000,000 rows and 500 columns with the storage limit of 100 GB (expandable to 50 GB more).
Features of IBM-WATSON Analytics
IBM-WATSON Analytics has some features that makes it best than the rest. These are:
- Quick answer of your Business questions
- Data are secure and highly confidential
- Building a dashboard is very easy and interactive
- Data Synchronization is very fast
It is the high time to establish your own IBM-WATSON Analytics and get ahead of the competition. So, what are you waiting for? Get started with IBM-WATSON Analytics and achieve the targets.